What this policy covers?
“Acies MGU”, “we”, “us”, “our”, and “our company” refers to Acies Management Holdings Limited and any of our authorised
What data do we collect?
Our webpages may collect anonymised visitor information including clickstreams and usage histories.
If you open or request access to one of our services which requires authorised access, we will collect the data needed to verify your identity and provide you such access. This may include items such as log-in section and services accessed.
If you initiate a communication with us, for example via email, we may store the communication, including both contents and meta-data.
We do not collect any Special Categories of Personal Data about you (this includes section about your race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sex life, sexual orientation, political opinions, trade union membership, information about your health, and genetic and biometric data). Nor do we collect any information about criminal convictions and offences.
Our services are not intended for children and we do not knowingly collect data relating to children.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide us with most of the data we collect. We collect and process data when you
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
- Register online to receive information from us or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
Our Company may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- If provided by your employer in the process of providing services to you via your employment
- If you apply for a job or position via a third party, and they forward your information to us.
In addition, as you interact with our website, we will automatically collect Technical Data about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns. We collect this personal data by using cookies, server logs and other similar technologies. We may also receive Technical Data about you if you visit other websites employing our cookies.
How will we use your data?
We collect your data so that we can
- Optimise our webpages or services
- Process your order and manage your account
- Email you with information we think would interest you, including possibly offering of additional services
- We do not share your data with our partner companies. However, when processing your order, we may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases and for sanctions checking
How we store and secure information we collect?
Our company securely stores your data at various locations. Electronic data is stored using various cloud providers. Data is stored encrypted, and also encrypted in transit (with the exception of email communications). Access to the data is controlled by role-based configuration of the cloud provider’s services.
Our Company would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date. You have the right at any time
to stop Our Company from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other members of Our
Company. If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please email us using
What are your data protection rights?
Our Company would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access — You have the right to request Our Company for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification — You have the right to request that Our Company correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Our Company to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure — You have the right to request that Our Company erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing — You have the right to request that Our Company restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing — You have the right to object to Our Company’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability — You have the right to request that Our Company transfer the data that we have collected to another organisation, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: email@example.com
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org
- Remembering your choices regarding your privacy settings
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality — Our Company uses these cookies so that we recognise you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first‑party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising — Our Company uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser and device. Our Company sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy polices of other websites
How to contact us
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that our Company has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.
Information Commissioner’s Office